|Released:||November 16, 2011 (Kongregate)|
|Featured:||January 5, 2015|
|No. of levels:||48|
Pixel Quest: The Lost Idols, simply known as Pixel Quest, is a platform adventure game by HardCircle that was released on Kongregate on November 16, 2011. It was featured on Pixel Love on January 9, 2015.
- Left and right arrow keys
- A and D keys
- Up arrow key
- W key
- Down arrow key
- S key
- Z key
- L key
Pixel Quest has forty-eight levels, unlocked in sets of sixteen. Additional levels are unlocked by obtaining more idols.
Main article: Interactive objects (Pixel Quest)
- Idols - Pickups that allow the player to unlock more pages and skip some levels.
- Gems - Increase the player's score.
- Sign posts - Provide basic instructions on how to maneuver in the tutorial levels.
- Keys - Allow Rex to open locked doors.
- Moving platforms - A piece of platform that can transport Rex to a location that is otherwise inaccessible by jumping alone.
- Spikes - Kill on contact. Darker coloured spikes on the ceiling fall when Rex passes underneath them at a close distance.
- Crushers - Fall to the ground and slowly rise when Rex passes underneath them.
- Lava - Usually covers large areas of ground.
- Turrets - Shoot a fireball in a horizontal trajectory.
- Lasers - Gradually light a fine vertical beam against a wall.