June 24, 2013
|Featured:||July 1, 2013|
|No. of levels:||15|
|Soundtrack availability:||Newgrounds Audio|
|Night Lights: After Dark (sequel)|
Night Lights is a puzzle-platformer by Bomb-'o-Cracker, uploaded to Newgrounds on June 24, 2013. It was featured on Nitrome's Pixel Love on July 1, 2013. The player uses the protagonist to reach the other door in each level.
- Left and right arrow keys - Move
- Up arrow key - Jump, move up ladders
- Down arrow key - Move down ladders
- X key - Pick up a light
- C key - Use a light (when held)
This section is incomplete. You can help Nitrome Pixel Love Wiki by adding missing information!Night Lights has fifteen levels. The player's goal in each level is to manipulate objects using light to reach the door and proceed to the next level.
- Lamps - The player can pick these up and use them to shine light
- Boxes - Can be pushed and used as platforms.
- Lights - Shines a light that either reveals or conceals platforms.
- Spikes - Will kill the protagonist on contact.
- Spike cannons - Fire a continuous stream of spikes from a fixed position on a wall.
Night Lights has one track that plays over both the menu and game continuously.