|Sector 21||←||Mini Quest||→||AR Arcade|
|Released:||November 17, 2012 (Newgrounds)|
|Featured:||December 8, 2014|
|No. of levels:||30|
|Website(s):||Kongregate, Games1.com, Newgrounds|
No Soap Radio
miniQuest: Trials, known on Pixel Love as Mini Quest, is an arcade platformer by Profusion Games, released on Newgrounds on November 17, 2012. It was featured on the Nitrome blog on December 8, 2014. The player controls an explorer as he faces various trials in sets of levels.
- / Left and right / A and D keys - Move left/right
- / Z/W key - Jump
Up arrow key - Enter doors/interact with ladders
- Door and ladder interaction can also be done with the W key
Mini Quest has thirty levels, as well as some additional secret levels that are unlocked by collecting chests. Levels are marked with doors can be selected on a map that is treated as a playable area. The player navigates to the door with the level they wish to play and can enter it to select that level. Doors that are dimmer are locked and will prevent the explorer from entering until the player has beaten the previous level.
- Chests - Can be collected to unlock secret levels. A level completed with the chest obtained is recorded separately from a run without the chest on the level select screen.
- Ladders - Used for ascending and descending to other platforms
- Cracked rocks - Blocks that disappear once landed on. They do not respawn unless the level is replayed or restarted.
- Keys - Objects that, once acquired, remove locks of their colour.
- Locks - Obstacles that prevent access to the door.
- Spikes - Kill the explorer on contact.
- Fireballs - Shot from fire-shooting mouths. They also kill the explorer on contact.
Mini Quest has one menu track and three in-game tracks. These tracks play in sequence, one per level, and repeat in that pattern for all subsequent levels.
|Game 1||Game 2|