May 2, 2010
|Featured:||December 3, 2012|
|No. of levels:||25|
|Enough Plumbers 2|
| Game development|
Enough Plumbers is a puzzle-platformer created by Glen Forrester and Arthur Lee. It was featured on Pixel Love on December 3, 2012. The player controls a given number of plumbers and has to guide at least one of them to the designated goal flag.
- Left and right arrow keys - Move
- Up arrow key - Jump
- Spacebar - Restart
This section is incomplete. You can help Nitrome Pixel Love Wiki by adding missing information!Enough Plumbers has twenty-five levels. Each requires the player to make use of the plumber or plumbers to ultimately reach the goal flag.
|Click [show] to view this video|
|This navigational box contains a spoiler. Click [show] to open.|
The camera pans up a grey building and stops on a single plumber standing at the top. He gazes out at the view with mountains and a sky with small clouds that move to the left. To the left of the scene are the words "congratulations" in block letters. The configuration icons still appear on the top corners of the screen, allowing the player to return to the startup screen.
- Frogs - Pace back and forth on the platform they are situated on. They die when jumped on, but allow the plumber's jump height to be increased. Some wear helmets and cannot be killed.
- Eggplants - Have a pair of wings that allow them to fly vertically, usually over gaps between platforms.
- Snails - Moves at a slower pace than frogs. When jumped on, their shell is left on screen. If the shell is jumped on, it slides back and forth on the platform and kills the plumber if hit from the side.
- Birds - Grey block-like creatures that bounce or fly at a higher vertical range. They are invincible and kill plumbers on contact.
- Fireballs - Remain fixed in the air and burn plumbers on contact unless one is equipped with the chili pepper powerup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.