|Released:||July 19, 2013|
|Featured:||November 18, 2013|
|No. of levels:||15|
| Programming and artwork|
Dyna Boy is a platform game released on July 19, 2013 by Neutronized. It was featured on Pixel Love on November 18, 2013. The player controls a miner who ventures through a cave while digging for minerals.
- Left and right arrow keys - Move
- Up arrow key - Jump/Move up ladder
- Down arrow key - Move down ladder
- Spacebar - Throw TNT
Dyna Boy has fifteen levels.
- Spiky shell creatures - After being blown up, their shells can be used as platforms to reach higher places.
- Bats - These enemies are generally more difficult to hit. They follow the player until they are outrun.
- Frogs - Jump around in certain places.
Dynamite - Necessary object. Used to blow enemies and walls. Each crate contains three sticks of dynamite, but their explosions can hurt on contact.
- Battery - Activates the miner's helmet temporarily. Can be used to navigate in dark places.
- Dynamite boxes - Can blow up diamond walls.
- Wooden objects - Usually located on the other side of the gap. Can be blown up, which creates a bridge over the gap.
- Boxes - Can be used to give extra height. Can also be blown up.
- Spikes - Can be blown up with dynamite.
- Darkness - player cannot see anything in these places. Battery required to enter these places.